There might be cases where you have set up a priced Plan for charging customers for one of your Products and you then require a priced Plan for a new and similar Product. If the billing set up and the pricing structure you need for charging for this new Product is similar to the existing Plan's set up, in the Pricing Editor you can quickly duplicate the existing Plan and then edit the duplicate Plan to achieve the exact billing set up and pricing needed for your new Product.
This topic explains how to duplicate priced Plans or Plan Templates.
Note: Duplicating Plan Templates? In the Pricing Editor, you can add and duplicate a Plan Template you've priced up in the same way as you can duplicate a priced Plan.
To duplicate a priced Plan:
1. Select Pricing>Pricing Editor. The Pricing page opens.
2. Select Add plans. A Select Plans popup appears.
3. Select the Plan - or Plans - you want to duplicate and select Confirm. You are returned to the Pricing page where the selected Plan is shown.
4. Select Duplicate. A Duplicate plan popup appears.
5. Enter the Code and Name you want for the new duplicate Plan.
Warning: Code must be Unique! You must use a different Name and Code when you duplicate a Plan - you'll receive an error if you try to duplicate a Plan using the same Name or Code as the original Plan. You can edit the new duplicate Plan at a later time and make the Name the same as the original Plan, if required. However, the Code must remain unique.
6. Select Duplicate plan. The popup closes and you are returned to the Pricing Editor where the new duplicate Plan is shown alongside the original. The new duplicate Plan:
Uses the same Plan Templates as the original.
Inherits the pricing structure of the original and you can now edit the pricing of the duplicate as required. See Managing and Editing Priced Plans and Plan Templates.
Next: End-Customer Accounts
Login to the Support portal for additional help and to send questions to our Support team.